Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn   Ven 26 Juil 2013, 20:30

"Twas a dangerous game to play upon a King, I knew, but I had little choice. And so it began with Henry makig his advances..."

It is 1560 and Elisabeth I, newly crowned, is given a secret diary written in the hand of her mother, Anne Boleyn. Elisabeth knew nothing of her mother except the official history: that she was an adulterer, a traitor, and deserved to die. She now learns the truth about her mother's fierce determination, her hard-won knowledge of a world ruled by ruthless men, and her deep love for the daughter taken from her shortly after her birth.

As Anne Boleyn's story unfolds, Elisabeth, a passionnate young woman at the center of power, finds in it an echo of her own drama - and makes a resolution that will change the course of history.

Citation :
Now, these kids are not destined. In fact, loving each other was a byproduct of their destinies in the sense of their destinies brought them together, but them loving each other actually pushed against their destinies. Their destiny is the mission. Their love distracts from that. The mission wins out. This is their great tragedy. ~ anythingbutgrey, about Cangel

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/

The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1