Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Répliques préférées

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Répliques préférées   Sam 17 Mar 2012, 12:22

Je vous propose de partager vos répliques préférées des personnes interprétés par Charisma (hormis Cordy, évidemment!).

Citation :
Now, these kids are not destined. In fact, loving each other was a byproduct of their destinies in the sense of their destinies brought them together, but them loving each other actually pushed against their destinies. Their destiny is the mission. Their love distracts from that. The mission wins out. This is their great tragedy. ~ anythingbutgrey, about Cangel

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Répliques préférées   Mar 20 Mar 2012, 20:58

Kendall Casablancas dans VM:

Citation :
Trina: Wait a minute. Are you, like, sleeping with my little brother? What is he, thirteen?
Kendall: Thirteen? He wishes. So, is this your much older sister I’ve heard nothing about?
Logan: Oh yes, where are my manners? Kendall Casablancas, Trina Echolls. Rode Hard, meet Put Away Wet.
Trina: Hm. I’m guessing she’s the wet one. Well, I’d love to stay and chat, but I’ve got places to be.
Kendall: Where? Is there a club where you, Dedee Pfeiffer, Joey Travolta, and Melissa Rivers all meet for drinks?
Trina: There is. I don’t think you’d like it, it’s twenty-one and over. We’re hitting an after party at Chuck E. Cheese, though, if you’re free.
[they exchange bitchy smiles]

Veronica Mars 2x09 - My Mother, The Fiend

Citation :
Now, these kids are not destined. In fact, loving each other was a byproduct of their destinies in the sense of their destinies brought them together, but them loving each other actually pushed against their destinies. Their destiny is the mission. Their love distracts from that. The mission wins out. This is their great tragedy. ~ anythingbutgrey, about Cangel

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Répliques préférées   Dim 25 Mar 2012, 22:41

Encore VM:

Citation :
Kendall: You wanna go back to playing grabass with cheerleaders that have just mastered missionary? See ya. You want things to keep going the way they've been going, I'm gonna need a few things.
Logan: I'm sorry, 'see ya' was option A? Bessie, when the milk stops being free, I stop drinking it.
Kendall: Then what am I supposed to do?
Logan: Frankly, my dear... you know the rest.

Veronica: Mrs. C. I trust you're well.
Kendall: Oh, well if it isn't Little Miss Teen Getaway. Your dad and I were just dealing with a little trouble.
Veronica: Like, trouble with a capital "T", that rhymes with "C", that stands for...
Keith: Veronica!
Veronica: What? I was going to say "cute."

Citation :

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Répliques préférées   

Répliques préférées
Page 1 sur 1