Nombre de messages : 31398
Age : 29
Localisation : Belgique
Date d'inscription : 02/12/2006
|Sujet: 5 rôles que SMG pourrait avoir dans Bones Lun 26 Déc 2011, 11:30|| |
Wetpaint a fait cette liste pour s'amuser, Sarah ne va PAS apparaître dans la série:
- Citation :
- Earlier this week, we asked how many of you would want to see Buffy the Vampre Slayer star Sarah Michelle Gellar reunite with her erstwhile on-screen lover Angel (David Boreanaz) in a future episode of Bones.
Here are some suggestions:
5. An ex-girlfriend of Booth’s who suddenly returns to make amends.
Because she kind of is his ex-girlfriend … sort of. (From another life, at least...) Plus, with things going so well on the Booth and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) relationship front, we need someone to come back in and add some drama!
She’d pose no real threat, of course. Booth and Brennan are totally solid. But seeing SMG as Booth’s ex would be pretty awesome for all us Angel fans, nonetheless!
4. A troubled woman who is convinced that she’s a vampire.
Can you imagine Sarah — decked out in full vamp makeup, fangs and all — while a totally human David watched with concern from the sidelines? Talk about role reversal. We’re even gunning for a little hand-to-hand martial arts combat between the two. You know … just for old times’ sake!
3. A gorgeous Hollywood movie star suspected of murder.
On her current show, Ringer, Sarah Michelle Gellar plays a gorgeous NYC socialite named Siobhan Martin. So since we know she can wear the Prada, the Loubs and the Gucci — why not make her Bones character a stunning Hollywood movie star? Really, it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch at all.
2. Hodgins’ (TJ Thyne) quirky sister.
Ever noticed how Bones has managed to keep the identity of every single one of Hodgins’ family members a secret … for over 7 seasons? Yeah, that’s got to stop. Like, now. We simply have to meet at least one member of that wealthy, but ever-so-elusive Hodgins clan. Plus, SMG could totally pass as Hodgins’ sister, don’t you think?
1. A young woman who appears to be haunted by ghosts.
This role would be a throwback to The Grudge, and the other horror films SMG starred in back in the day. Of course, Brennan would never believe that ghosts actually exist … but perhaps this new encounter might end up proving her wrong!
- Citation :
- Now, these kids are not destined. In fact, loving each other was a byproduct of their destinies in the sense of their destinies brought them together, but them loving each other actually pushed against their destinies. Their destiny is the mission. Their love distracts from that. The mission wins out. This is their great tragedy. ~ anythingbutgrey, about Cangel