Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Nombre de messages : 11473
Age : 26
Localisation : Sud de la France ^^
Date d'inscription : 04/03/2008
|Sujet: 25 choses que vous ignorez sur Eliza Dushku Jeu 24 Fév 2011, 19:59|| |
Un site a rédigé un article récapitulant 25 choses que l'on ignore sur Eliza ^^
- Citation :
- Eliza Dushku, 30, (she voices Meagan McQueen in the EA sports game Fight Night Champion) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com
1. I'm usually catastrophic in the kitchen...
2. ...but I make world-class Albanian cookies...
3. ...'cause I'm an Albanian national treasure -- along with the Belushi family and Mother Teresa!
4. Producing films and TV has given me a newfound sense of accomplishment.
5. I'm an Archbishop Desmond Tutu fanatic.
6. The city of Boston is like a family member.
PHOTOS: Celebrity dream homes
7. Aggressive interaction is quite comfortable for me.
8. I've broken my ribs, elbow and nose.
9. It takes me at least three tries to record my outgoing message.
10. My nickname growing up was Corky Shmeshman. Today my boyfriend, Rick Fox, calls me Shmubula.
11. My go-to karaoke song is Madonna's "Like a Prayer."
PHOTOS: How Madonna's face has changed
12. I didn't know what Gucci was until age 18.
13. I secretly wish I were a dermatologist.
14. I have a four leaf clover-shaped birthmark on my booty.
15. My brother is my stylist and my best friend.
16. I'm a vocabulary junkie.
17. I am named after feminist pioneer Eliza R. Snow.
18. Working to help former child soldiers in Uganda (tharce-gulu.org) is so important to me.
PHOTOS: Stars who give back
19. I'm afraid of mosquitoes.
20. Beaches always makes me cry.
21. Being sober changed my life.
22. I can't do my own hair.
23. I've pinned 134 cities in 36 countries on Trip Advisor. My passport is my most prized possession.
24. Sweet potato is my absolute favorite food.
25. I love voicing video games so my nephews can "play" me.
"We’re all wounded. We carry our wounds around with us throughout life and eventually they kill us. Things happen that leave a mark in space, in time… in us
." ~ Brenda Chenowith~ Spuffy Forum ~ Mon LiveJournal ~