Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Le Calendrier annuel de Noël

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Ven 14 Déc 2012, 19:14

Jour 13

Un wall sur SMG (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
It's time for another remake, this time it's Buffy's turn to be re-created with today's standard in my abilities. I'm very happy how different it is from the original because yeah, never liked that one Wink .

Citation :
Now, these kids are not destined. In fact, loving each other was a byproduct of their destinies in the sense of their destinies brought them together, but them loving each other actually pushed against their destinies. Their destiny is the mission. Their love distracts from that. The mission wins out. This is their great tragedy. ~ anythingbutgrey, about Cangel

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Ven 14 Déc 2012, 19:17

Jour 14

Un wall sur Buffy/James Bond (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
We all know these two would probably never meet, but they both fight the good fight and it almost kills them every time. They both have a licence to kill, him from MI6, her from The Watchers Council. They're the good guys and they keep us safe in both light and dark.

The car, if you're not familiar with the Bond world, is Bond's signature car, the Aston Martin DB5. Thought it would be a nice touch to have Buffy leaning against it and standing in light while Bond walks into the dark. It's usually the other way around; her world playes out in the dark with demons, vampires and whatnots, while his is played out in the light against terrorists and other bad guys.

Citation :
Now, these kids are not destined. In fact, loving each other was a byproduct of their destinies in the sense of their destinies brought them together, but them loving each other actually pushed against their destinies. Their destiny is the mission. Their love distracts from that. The mission wins out. This is their great tragedy. ~ anythingbutgrey, about Cangel

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Dim 16 Déc 2012, 09:06

Jour 15

Un wall sur Buffy/Dean (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
For Dean, accepting demons as allies has always been an issue. Buffy, aware of this, has never told him she's the Slayer because she knows how things would go if she did, especially since he has heard of her legacy and where it originates from. As they spend time on the road, she has always told him she's "just a hunter" and eventhough he was doubtful of this considering she's a tiny blond they've ended up as partners, fighting the good fight as they say.

Everything was going great.. and then a demon goes and blabs about her secret during an exorcism. Dean, trusting her, is unwilling to believe at first but as the demon gets a chance to talk between holywater-showers, a seed of doubt is born. He begins to contemplate everything during their hunts, how she can actually do these things that she really shouldn't be able to do.

And then, with the gun in hand, Dean turns around and looks at her when she comes back in with another gallon of holy water. She stops in her tracks, knowing something's up but as he slowly raises his gun, confused with the whispers from the demon, she understands what's happened. She knew he hated demons, she just never expected to be on the other side of his gun barrel.

Citation :

Dernière édition par a.a.k le Dim 16 Déc 2012, 19:39, édité 1 fois
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Dim 16 Déc 2012, 19:38

Jour 16

Un wall sur Die Hard(cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
I'm a sucker for action movies, especially the ones with the action-heroes of the 80s and 90s. Favorite hero of all? John McClane, hands down! Bruce Willis has been my favorite action-hero actor for as long as I can remember and I love watching the Die Hard series, beats out all the rest out there IMO. Even the fourth one that people seem to ragg on - me, I just love it! :)

Citation :

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Ven 21 Déc 2012, 17:35

Jour 17

Une manip Jensen/SMG (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
This is something I threw together right after the 2012 upfronts for CW after seeing Jensen on the carpet. I just thought it would have been great to see him and Sarah in a situation where they're not really together but they're at the same place, the same event (should added that I was very annoyed that she walked the carpet 2011 and he did it 2012. Couldn't it have been the same friggin year?). Said and done, and below is the result of that idea. :)

Citation :

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Ven 21 Déc 2012, 17:40

Jour 18

Une manip Buffy/Doctor Who (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
This isn't about couples, or love or a "ship". It's about friendship. However it happened, over the years Buffy and the Doctor have developed a close friendship. The Doctor may travel with companions who becomes a big part of his life, someone close to his heart, but as he says himself: "Some left me, some got left behind and some, not many but some, died."

The one person who never did become a companion, who never went traveling with the Doctor was Buffy. She couldn't leave her duties as the Slayer for a whole new life in the TARDIS. He asked her many times over the years if she changed her mind, but she never did. This is perhaps why they were able to build a friendship. The kind where no time has gone by when you see eachother, even if in reality it's been a year, or more. They've become confidants and they know each other so much more than others ever will know them. This is why when the Doctor has been traveling alone for quite some time after the loss of Rose, a companion he loved like he's never loved anyone before, he finally lands in Cleveland and seeks out Buffy one night.

After spending a day with her she finally tells him "a wise man once told me we're all stories in the end, just make it a good one". He smiles and looks at her, asking "who told you that?". She gives him a look and he already knows the answer before she says it: "you did."

He leaves the next day and it's a long time before they see each other again. Some night when she's out patroling she can't help but let her eyes drift to the skies, thinking of her Doctor, knowing he did make his story a great one.

That last thought is the basis for the planet. And as you look at it you will see the TARDIS going through space, showing he's still out there, making his story.

Fun fact: The quote is from Eleven (from the series), the doctor after Ten as displayed in this piece, and in my mind when making this, he was the one who told her this when she was at her worst. He always tried to never visit her out of rythm with their timelines, but this visit was needed, and he always knew what to tell her when he was there.

Fun fact 2: yay! Finally made my first piece and crossover piece featuring the Doctor. I chose Ten because, well, he's my favorite. Always was, always will be!

Citation :

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Ven 21 Déc 2012, 17:42

Jour 19

Une manip Buffy (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
From time to time I create manips to be used solely for one specific purpose, this is one of those manips. It's actually a crossover manip because as you can notice, the Buffster is holding a pair of guns. So what is the crossover? Supernatural, of course - could it really be anything else when it comes to my art? Wink

Citation :

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Ven 21 Déc 2012, 17:51

Jour 20

Une manip Buffy/Damon (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
This wall has been driving me insane for close to a year as I have never been able to get it to work with this manip. The effects never worked out. The same for the text. And then Bre's challenge came along, kicked me in my nuts and LOOK! I finished it and personally love the outcome

There was once a Slayer who fell in love with a vampire. He tried to kill her, she ended up killing him. After he came back from hell they continued to love but in the end he left. Then there was the human. He was a sweet man but could never give her what she needed deep down. And then he left. And then she died. When she was brought back to life another vampire became a part of her life. Their was a complex relationship that wasn't healthy for either one. It imploded but developed into a friendship. Then another death occured.

There was once a Slayer who closed a Hellmouth and woke up Slayers across our world. The Slayers work was finally done, she saw a chance for a calmer life. A life without vampires or demons. She was finished. Done. And so she left.

There was once a vampire who was as mean as they can get. A vampire who spent his years killing, torturing, and looking for a way to release his sire from a tomb. His true love, only to find that not only was she not his true love but she had never been cursed and locked in to begin with.

There was once a vampire who changed, who tried what only few other vampires had tried. He tried to be good. He tried to save people. He loved a girl but ultimately lost her to his own flesh and blood, his brother.

There once was a Slayer who moved across the country to a new small town.

There once was a vampire who found a Slayer.

Everything they had done had lead to this.

Citation :

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Ven 21 Déc 2012, 17:54

Jour 21

Un wall sur Winifred Burckle (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
And would you look at that, another remake. This time it's an Angel piece featuring Illyria. I always loved the original but more for the concept than the execusion so it felt perfect to go back and do it all over again and see if I could get it right this time. And I'm quite happy about the results.

The idea is based on the fact that Illyria, sometimes, changed her appearance into Fred. And that's what's happened here. Beneath the surface of Fred lies Illyria. Dark and dangerous and ready to kill you. This is the reason for the blue eyes and choice of pic.. she doesn't look all that friendly in that pic after all.

Citation :

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Dim 23 Déc 2012, 10:53

Jour 22

Une manip SMG (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
A few years ago, I think it was 2008, I did a manip from this same photoshoot and I have always wanted to go back and work with it again. It's originally an Alexis Bledel shoot and it's one of my favorites - both to manip but also as original. But I figured this year that it was time to really do another manip for it and not just think how awesome it would be. So here you go, another manip from an old photoshoot.

Citation :

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Lun 24 Déc 2012, 10:07

Jour 23

Un wall réunissant Btvs et SPN (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
They hunt together, they depend on one another and they're always there for each other. There's pain and love and so much crazy in between. It's about family, they're not just a few random people who occationally work together. They're connected, they're a part of each other and they would all do anything possible and impossible if it means saving one life among them. They go through fire for one another and they've earned to be called a family.

While doing this piece, a lot of old quotes from Buffy and SPN ran through my head and the ones mentioned below sums it up quite nicely about what this piece is about. I also wanted a happier piece to represent this feeling because family is something wonderful. You find it in the most unexpected of places and it's something to celebrate.

Dean: Just because you're blood doesn't make you family. You got to earn that.

Dean: This is about me... and Sam. Ok? This isn't your fight.
Bobby: The hell it isn't! Family don't end with blood, boy.

Mr. Maclay: This is insane. You people have no right to interfere with Tara's affairs. *We* ... are her blood kin! Who the hell are you?
Buffy: We're family

Citation :

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Mar 25 Déc 2012, 20:41

Jour 24

La réouverture du site Chosen Art (cliquez sur l'image pour accéder au cadeau ^^):

Citation :
Told you today's gift was a big one. I was actually worried it wouldn't happen and as you can see, the site is FAR from finished, but I figured it was time to open. So welcome to the new Chosen Art, returning from a 2 year silence.

When I first opened in 2004, my focus was placed on Dawn Summers. The layout was huge and red and gold. So I thought that since this is a basic return for CA, why not go back to the roots of the site and feature the lovely Michelle Trachtenberg as the first official face of 2012/2013. So, basically I'm rewinding the past 8 years and celebrating what this site once was, which is a place where I enjoy life through art. A place to have an outlet and a place to call home. Because to be honest, I've been a little lost without Chosen Art, so it's nice to have it back.

The site will continue to fill up with content as we enter 2013 and I hope you guys will continue to come back even after the calendar has finished because trust me, that calendar was just a tiny taste of what's to come and what I hope to be able to do. The menu might be a bit confusing at first, I decided to find a new way to display the entire menu without you having to go through several pages before reaching your destination. For now, as content is still lacking, you will find art under the subcategories that are underlined. The others are coming.

BIG hugs goes out to Line, Rosely and Bre without whom I would never have decided to come back and actually be able to do it after the decision was made. You girls are my heroes and I love you all!

Another big hug goes out to my affiliates. Despite being gone for almost 2 years, very few of you decided to remove me from your affies-list. And even without the site being up, you demanded a family spot :)

The biggest credit for Chosen Art's return today goes to Britt from All Night Noise. She awarded Chosen Art this BEAUTIFUL SOTM award for January, 2013, without things being even officially opened. She is the reason I decided that the opening would DEFINITELY be the gift for today. So thank you sweetie, without you, it would have been a few weeks more before CA saw light.

So without further rambling from me:
Welcome to Chosen Art and Merry Christmas.
xoxo Dana

Citation :

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Le Calendrier annuel de Noël   Aujourd'hui à 09:48

Le Calendrier annuel de Noël
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3