Nombre de messages : 31378
Age : 28
Localisation : Belgique
Date d'inscription : 02/12/2006
|Sujet: Le top 10 de Sarah Ven 20 Juin 2008, 23:58|| |
Sarah révèle les personnages classiques masculins de la télé qu'elle souhaiterait pouvoir interpréter:
- Citation :
- SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR REVEALS 10 NEW CLASSIC MALE TV CHARACTERS SHE WISHES SHE COULD PLAY
1. Ricky Stratton, Silver Spoons (1982-87)
He used to ride that little train around his huge house. I wanted that train when I was a kid.
2. Sonny Crockett, Miami Vice (1984-89)
I also wanted to have a pet alligator.
3. Alex P. Keaton, Family Ties (1982-89)
4. Thomas Sullivan Magnum, Magnum, P.I. (1980-88)
Just because it's Tom Selleck. I'd be anything Tom Selleck.
5. Dexter Morgan, Dexter (2006-present) (Starring Julie Benz)
6. Hank Moody, Californication (2007-present)
If I was a man, I'd want to make out with as many hot chicks as David Duchovny gets to make out with.
7. J.R. Ewing, Dallas (1978-91)
8. Eric Cartman, South Park (1997-present)
No one gets better dialogue on television than Cartman. Nobody.
9. Gunther, Friends (1994-2004)
I just love the story: There was this actor, James Michael Tyler, who was just in the background, and everyone liked him, and they kept him around.
10. Samantha Jones, Sex and the City (1998-2004)
She crosses all gender lines.
- Citation :
- Now, these kids are not destined. In fact, loving each other was a byproduct of their destinies in the sense of their destinies brought them together, but them loving each other actually pushed against their destinies. Their destiny is the mission. Their love distracts from that. The mission wins out. This is their great tragedy. ~ anythingbutgrey, about Cangel